Amazing food, entertainment, party scenes and fun are all in a days work for these lucky models who recently shot the latest online campaign for prestigious property company Tipi at their new Wembley Park development.Read more
“Filming wrapped for now, but what an absolutely epic weekend!!! Such an awesome assignment!” – Neri
Experienced model and presenter Neri is totally committed and a joy to work with, the Models Direct team were delighted to be able to offer her a two day assignment opportunity in Edinburgh filming an inhouse medical training video.Read more
What is the difference between a show case agency and a modelling employment agency?
This is a question the Models Direct team are often asked by models and appreciate how it can be very confusing especially if you have been overloaded with lots of information from different agencies.
This blog will help you understand what the differences are between the two and highlight the benefits you will recieve as a model being signed with a professional agent – a modelling employment agency like Models Direct.Read more
As all parents are very aware the school Summer holidays are just around the corner, with the warmer weather here and a break from the daily routine of school, is now the perfect time to get your family into modelling?
The Models Direct team speak to parents everyday keen to get their family or children with an agency. As parents ourselves we appreciate this is an exciting time, but can be daunting too and the MD team are here to help you every step of the way.Read more
If you think you have a mini supermodel or little superstar on your hands then the Models Direct team can’t wait to hear from you….
With applications from parents of wanna-be child models on the rise, the Models Direct team spend alot of time talking to parents of young babies right through to early teens, getting to know them and understanding why they want to get into the glamorous life of child modelling!
Every parent thinks their child is beautiful, it’s natural, but what do you do if other people comment often on your child’s looks? Should you be putting them forward to agencies? Do you want them represented in the commercial world of advertisements and promotions? Alot of parents do!Read more
For a men it can be difficult to know what an agency is looking for in a male model, What is important? What physique is best? How tall do I need to be? What kind of modelling would I be suitable for?
“Thanks to Models Direct I was given another assignment. I had a lot of laughs, fun with the other models & made new friends.” – LukeRead
Model Fee: £633
Kristina Karlsen said:
“Yesterday’s family job for a Swedish vacuum company was great fun. It was a long day, but the crew were funny and it was totally relaxing. We love doing jobs together as a family and the kids are getting so used to it now. Thanks to Charlie at Models Direct for this booking.”
Family modelling is such a great way to spend time together and have fun while being paid. If you think you and your family have what it takes to be our next model family click here.
Don’t forget to keep sending new photographs into Models Direct, they are what represent you to our clients and there is always room for improvement with pictures – so keep snapping away!
Here’s a few helpful tips to help you get some great pics:
- For natural shots the key to to keep the shoot time to a minimum, if you over think it it may appear forced and now show your true character. This is particularly the case if you are photographing children, they don’t sit still for long and the ultimate shot is when you capture their natural smiles!
- Make sure the picture is taken at eye level or slightly from above, this will avoid the double chins and is a more flattering angle to shoot from.
- Be careful what you have in the background, you don’t want the washing line as a backdrop, an untidy room or other people in the frame.
- Babies and children are cute when they are eating, but a modelling agency does not need pictures of babies and toddlers with food round their mouths, we are unable to put them forward to clients so please make sure your child has a clean face in pics.
- Use natural, outdoor locations, the light will be more complimentary and the background more professional.
- When photographing close up, use the zoom on the camera rather than going in too close.
- When uploading images to your online portfolio make sure they are not too small as when they are included in searches they can become pixalated and not of a high quality.
Don’t worry about trying to make every photograph completely perfect, have fun with it and don’t be scared to show your personality and character in the shots, this is a factor clients look for when selecting models for commercial purposes!