Families represent traditional virtues, all of which are like gold dust to advertisers. Whilst we don’t consider modelling as “advertising” exclusively (it’s much more than that, and more fun), modelling families are one of the best ways for clients to generate more business. And the great news is – it works!
With the nation still gripped by Covid restrictions, families can safely utilise their “social bubbles” in the modelling world. With any luck, all businesses will be operating to (near) full capacity soon, but with a mandatory freeze on a lot of companies, family modelling is still a viable exercise for experienced modelling families and family newcomers alike.
All modelling work through us is done whilst complying with the strictest Covid parameters; it’s the law, after all. But that doesn’t mean that all industries have to ground to a virus-threatening halt. On the contrary – we’re here to ensure our clients have a steady stream of wonderful models on call, as long as the government allows it. It does, currently, so we’re dedicated more than ever to the modelling industry and keeping our models safe in enjoyable assignments up and down the country.
Though modelling is work, family modelling is seen by many parents and children as an enjoyable project – call it a “day out”, if you will. Yes, there’ll be time deadlines, travel and schedules, so if your family isn’t the best at organising as a group, maybe family modelling isn’t for you. But assuming your family has a great track record with punctuality and genuinely likes spending time together, then you should get in touch with us. Most families don’t get the chance to earn money on “away days” in front of a camera, so get one step ahead of your friends by applying with us. You could be the envy of your street – or town!
Clients are particularly keen on family modelling for a number of reasons. They know families function superbly, so there won’t be any slump in the need for family modelling. Families are booming! Let’s look at a few reasons to whet your collective appetite:
1. Talk about “painting a picture”. A happy family starring in a few seconds of promotional film says more than words ever could.
2. If used in printed promotions, an image of a family can be more memorable to the potential customer.
3. Families tend to cover a range of ages, therefore appealing to a larger audience. Clients love this!
4. Families evoke an assortment of emotions, and demonstrate important scenarios in everyday life. Think of an advert for a car, highlighting safety features. Many cars are bought as “people carriers”, and safety is probably at the top of the list for customers. How ineffective would the advert be if a family wasn’t used? Ineffective and futile, for sure. They need families!
5. Following on from this…families are compulsory for many assignments. A prime example is package holidays for families, where the customer is specifically two adults and two children. “Real” families come into their own in modelling campaigns like these – you can’t fake a family who enjoy spending time together, and this will come across on set.
6. Families can be far more diverse than individuals.
This last point is important. We see diversity in every town, and on every corner. We’d like to hear from same-sex families and those from any background – if you have the qualities to make it in the modelling world, our dedicated booking team will do the rest.