There aren’t many jobs that a family can do together but modelling is certainly one of them
Family groups are always in high demand from our clients and as such Models Direct is always keen to hear from anyone who thinks they might enjoy it.
Families of all types, ages and heritages, including those who are multi-generational, could find themselves selected for sorts of assignments.
These could be anything from promoting household products and fashion items to holidays, high street banks, building societies and other services.
The work could involve taking part in film shoots for commercials or photography sessions for marketing campaigns and brand material.
We have many families on our books that have worked with us over the years.
Some are just Mum and Dad and one or two youngsters while others are larger groups that span the generations.
We have seen babies and tiny tots grow into child models and we have seen our junior models start out in family groups and go on to become teen models.
Some have even eventually become grown-up male or female models.
At Models Direct we ask all our models for feedback on their assignments and also like to check in with them to find out what they enjoy about the work.
This is what some of our families have told us:
1. It is great to be able to do something that the whole family can enjoy together – from the latest addition to the family right up to Grandma and Grandad, there are some assignments that everyone can take part in.
2. The children really enjoy the fun of it. They are always well looked after (and are sometimes even spoiled a little!) by the crew.
3. It is great to give the youngsters the chance to try out something different. Family modelling can really broaden their horizons.
4. It can be good for Mum and Dad to have the opportunity to step out of the daily routine for a day or two as well.
5. Modelling is a great way of building confidence – from little ones right up to older members of the family group, it can give everyone the chance to blossom.
6. Over the past two years, family groups have been extremely sought after as they are able to work together within their social bubbles, which makes film and photography shoots easier. Our families have all felt very safe and reassured that Covid security has been adhered to.
7. Family modelling enables a family to earn extra income together. This could be divided up between those family members that attended the booking or could be put towards a family trip or treat. Once we have paid you, the choice is entirely yours!